- Labor 30 - Days following Service Date.
- Materials as per Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Warranty Terms -
- Warranty Limit: The maximum amount AAMC is liable for under this warranty is limited to the amount of
the original repair.
- Warranty does not include any consequential, incidental, or any other damages.
- Warranty does not include any damage caused directly or indirectly by the item or work - it is limited to the cost of the item or work.
- Warranty does not include Client, location personnel, vendor, or any other abuse or misuse.
- Warranty does not include labor charges for work performed more than thirty days (30) or longer.
- Warranty does not include stoppage removal.
- Warranty does not include any electronic parts.
- Warranty does not include emergency service.
- Warranty does not cover standard maintenance services (i.e. HVAC filter changes, irrigation systems,
hydrojetting services, dark location maintenance, etc.).
- Warranty does not include any temporary repairs.
- Warranty does not include normal wear and tear.
- Appliances, fixtures, or other pieces of equipment that are covered by a manufacturer's warranty ARE NOT covered by this warranty. Defects in any of the systems resulting from failures in an appliance, fixture, or other piece of equipment covered by a manufacturer's warranty ARE NOT covered by this warranty.
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS MADE BY YOU OR SOMEONE UNDER YOUR DIRECTION, WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED OR COMPENSATED. THE DECISION AND DETERMINATION AS TO THE EXTENT OF
EXPENSES THAT ARE REIMBURSABLE UNDER THE WARRANTY FOR EMERGENCY CONDITIONS IS THE SOLE DISCRETION OF AAMC.
- New Work or Remodel: Work is typically covered by a 1 year warranty. All materials warranties as per
manufacturer. Warranty Terms will be defined as per the Contract Documents.
Service Warranty Effective Date: June 30, 2009.